Delicious and easy recipes to accompany our recipe kits which can be found in the "Entrees" section above.
This curry is vegetarian but hearty, simple but layered with flavor, and it uses local ingredients. Switch out chicken for tofu to make it a meaty meal and try different veggies according to your tastes! Everything you need is available for delivery from Fresh Picks today.
- 1.5 cups Brown Basmati Rice
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 jar Blue Dragon Green Curry Paste
- 1 cans lite Coconut Milk
- Local Phoenix Bean Tofu Fried Extra Firm Tofu
- 6 oz Local River Valley Ranch - RVR Portabella Mushrooms
- 1 large Broccoli crown or two small
- Optional: garlic powder, onion powder, fish sauce or salt
1. Prepare rice as usual
2. Add 1 can of Blue Dragon Green Curry Paste and 1 Tbsp oil to a large pot over medium heat, sauté for 1 minute
3. Pat dry Phoenix Bean Fried Tofu with paper towels, add to pot. Sauté for another 1-2 minutes, flipping tofu halfway
4. Add 2 cans lite coconut milk to pan, stir
5. Chop broccoli and mushrooms and add to pot, stir
6. Add in a fresh squeeze of lime. Optional: season with garlic powder, onion powder, and fish sauce or salt
7. Leave at a rolling simmer partially uncovered (or leave uncovered for thicker sauce) for 10-15 min until veggies are cooked and sauce has thickened to desired consistency
8. Serve and enjoy!
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cost Per Serving: $6.25
- Fresh Dough
- Crushed tomato sauce
- Shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450-500 degrees.
2. Dough, sauce and mozzerella should be fully thawed and ideally at room temperature.
3. Using a rolling pin, roll dough out to approximately 14" round.
4. Place the prepared dough on an oiled cooking sheet.
5. Sauce the rolled out dough and add the mozzarella to your personal taste.
6. Add any additional ingredients of choice.
7. Place pizza in oven for 15-25 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Remove from oven and place on cutting board. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Prep time: 20-30 minutes
Cost Per Serving: $2.79
- 2.5 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp Ground Flax
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Sassy Cow Whole Milk or milk alternative
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten (sub flax 1 TBSP flaxseed meal + 3 TBSP water, sit for 5 min)
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- 1/3 c Honey + more for drizzle
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Local Honeycrisp Apples
- 9 oz Cinnamon Roasted Almonds, divided in half
- Preheat oven to 375
- Mix oats, flax, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add milk, egg, butter, honey, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Chop apples and Almonds. Add all of the apples to the bowl and half of the almonds. Mix well.
- Pour into 8x8 pan and cook for 40 minutes
- Top with a drizzle of honey and the rest of the chopped almonds. Serve warm with optional toppings like whipped cream, milk, or ice cream.
Prep time: 50 minutes
Cost Per Serving: $