Welcome to the
Fresh Picks Autumn Seasonal Share!
It’s hard to believe but Fall is upon us! It’s been a lush and productive summer for our farmers and the fall is shaping up to be a cornucopia! An All-Star lineup of our favorite farmers are preparing to bring you the most delicious produce harvested fresh from their fields: Hillside Orchards, Mick Klug Farm, Fifth Season Co-op, PrairiErth, Smits and more!
Available either weekly or biweekly to ensure you are getting the perfect amount of what you need, the Autumn Seasonal Share is a great way to support local farmers while guaranteeing the freshest fruits and vegetables find their way to your door. As always, delivery is included at no additional cost with the Share, along with any additional items you order.
You can expect to see locally grown apples, grapes, squashes, brussels sprouts, melons & more- and that's only the first half of the season!
It’s Back! Our customer-favorite Local Artisan Share returns for another season. Available exclusively to Seasonal Share members, the Local Artisan Share accompanies the Autumn Seasonal share and includes 2-3 locally produced artisan goods (think cider, butter, crackers, snacks, honey, tofu, cheese and more). The Local Artisan Share is a great way to enjoy the bounty of Chicagoland’s diverse artisan producers. See full details below!
Here's how it works:
- Autumn Seasonal Share deliveries begin on Monday, August 30th and continue through November 20th, 2021. Availability is limited and is first come, first serve.
- Choose either weekly (12 deliveries) for $499 or bi-weekly (6 deliveries) for $259. Delivery and pick up of icepacks and boxes are included.
- The Local Artisan Share consists of a rotating selection of 2-3 delicious non-produce items that can be added to your Autumn Share delivery. Choose weekly (12) for $169 or every other week (6) for $89.
- The Autumn Seasonal Share will include a combination of 8-10 vegetables and fruits. Please note any dietary restrictions in the Exclusions Box of the Account Dashboard Page.
- Going to be out of town for a delivery? No problem! We will be happy to extend the share or pro-rate the price to account for any weeks you skip.
- Food will be delivered to your door, without contact, in a recyclable box by one of our of dedicated associates.